A Search Engine Optimisation Specialist responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing websites optimisations strategies.
An ideal candidate will be able to think big, ideate, Self-driven, Target-oriented, Analytical skill, Team Player, Goal-oriented and team player.
- Knowledge of content creation, marketing, placement and SEO
- Content Publishing experience on digital Marketing platforms
- Good understanding of SEO process
- Knowledge of getting and creating quality backlink
- Experience with SEO analytics tools like Ahrefs, Google analytics and keyword planners etc
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Proficiency in in-depth keyword researching with keyword analytical tools
- Experience with website optimisation and performance testing tools
- Experience in getting paid traffic through quality sources
- Up to date with latest web trends, techniques and technologies
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously in a self-directed manner
MBA/ B.tech/M.tech degree preferred not mandatory
1 – 5 years experience in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
|Job Category||Web Marketing/Seo|