- Swift or objective C.
- With swift language preferred.
- Excellent Swift and Objective-C coding ability along with strong CS & OS fundamentals.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation
Qualifications & Skills
- Proficiency with Objective-C/Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Exp : 3 to 4 yrs
- BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech
|Job Category||iOS Developer|