Accounting Professional responsible for taking care of financial records for the company
- Book Keeping, Data Entry in Tally
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintenance of Accounting records, Vouchers Bills Etc.
- Help In Finalisation of Balance Sheet , and Audit of Accounts Annually
- Deduction and deposit of TDS
- Preparation of Data for Quarterly filing of TDS Returns
- Preparation of Data for filing of GST Returns
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Monthly Salary preparation and ensuring same is released as per the decided dates
- Daily Reconciliation of Banks Accounts.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Complies with, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
1-3 years experience in Accounting preferably in an IT company